2020 is coming to an end. This has been a very special year for all of us and I am wondering which surprises may come in the three next months. Anyway, as the last quarter of the year begins, it is a good time to set some goals and I made my own list.
This post may contain affiliate links. See the Disclosures page for more information.
My list of goals for Q4 2020
- Blogtober challenge in October
- Teach my daughter to ride a bike
- Potty-train the boys
- Complete a new course on Coursera
- Finish reading The Unlikely Escape of Uriah Heep (it is a great book. If you like both fantasy and classical English literature, you should definitely read it) And read at least 3 other books.
- Bake Christmas cookies with the children
- Read aloud to the children every day
The list is short but some of the goals are big enough to keep me busy until the end of 2020, I think. What are your goals for 2020?