0 Flares 0 Flares ×
As March is beginning, it is time to review my list of goals for February. February went so fast and I could not finish all my goals. I have also a new list of goals for March.
My February goals
- Finish the last course of the IBM data science track on Coursera: Not yet. But I did some progress and should finish soon. I also began another course about AI to avoid losing my license.
- read at least 2 books: done!
- read a book to the children every day if possible: Some days but not every day.
- try to cook some new healthy recipes: done!
- keep up with doctors’ appointment and administrative tasks: done!
- choose a project to apply the skills I learned through the Coursera courses I took: I began to think about it, but nothing more.
- keep working on my blog: not so much.
- Do small creative projects with the children: done!
My March goals
- Finish the last course of the IBM data science track on Coursera
- Finish the AI course on Coursera
- read at least two books
- encourage my daughter to read more
- read more to the children
- bring my daughter to her new dance class
- speak with the nursery school as my youngest son is starting nursery school in April
- keep working on my blog
- keep up with administrative tasks
- take dentist appointments for me and the children