I have only one good resolution for 2020 and this is to resume writing down my monthly goals every month. I kind of drop this habit lately but I noticed that this is the best way for me to work on my goals consistently. Yearly goals are must of the time too big and it is difficult to follow through. Daily goals do not work that good for me either because they lack perspective. Monthly goals are just best for me.
My January goals
- Finish the last course of the IBM data science track on Coursera
- read at least 2 books
- bake a Twelfth Night Cake with my daughter
- read a book to the children every day if possible
- try to cook some new healthy recipes
- keep up with doctors’ appointment and administrative tasks
- think about a project to apply the skills I learned through the Coursera courses I took
- keep working on my blog
And you? What are your goals for January?