0 Flares 0 Flares ×
January is nearly over and it is time to review my goals for the month.
My January goals review
- Finish the last course of the IBM data science track on Coursera -> I haven’t finished yet but I already completed 80% of the course. The final course is very different from the other courses of the specialization. You have to find a project idea and work on your project by yourself. This takes time. I think I will need a few weeks to finally complete the project.
- read at least 2 books -> done! I read two self-development and career books in German and have begun a third one.
- bake a Twelfth Night Cake with my daughter -> done! It was fun to bake together and it was delicious too.
- read a book to the children every day if possible -> we tried to read regularly and we discovered some fun new books but still did not manage to read every day as we felt sometimes too tired.
- try to cook some new healthy recipes -> No. We ate rather healthily but I did not cook anything new.
- keep up with doctors’ appointment and administrative tasks -> mostly done but some new tasks had to be added to the list.
- think about a project to apply the skills I learned through the Coursera courses I took -> I found a few ideas but did not develop any of them
- keep working on my blog -> done! I write a few articles (3 with this one) and I updated links in some older posts.