0 Flares 0 Flares ×
The first quarter of 2021 is coming to an end and it is time to review the goals I set at the beginning of the year.
Reviewing my goals for Q1 2021
- Bake a Twelfth Night Cake with the children: yes! It was fun and it tasted good too. We also decorated paper crowns with stickers (the person who finds a little figure in his or her piece of cake is indeed king or queen for a day)
- Complete my course on Coursera and start a new one: yes, I completed this course and three other ones
- Read at least five books: yes
- Write at least 10 posts on the blog: no… not even close.
- Potty-train the boys: I tried a potty training chart with stickers and I tried to color the toilet water in blue or purple but it did not help much
- Teach my daughter to ride a bike: yes, but she still needs more self-confidence.
- Do some yoga with the children: no
- Try a new healthy recipe: yes
- Read aloud to the children every day: I read often but not every day.