As I have completed some courses about data science in the last year, I would like to read some books on the subject. I checked on websites such as LinkedIn, Medium or towardsdatascience and I did a list of books I am interested in.
This post may contain affiliate links. See the Disclosures page for more information.
Data science reading list
- Python for Data Analysis (Wes McKinney): as I took a course about data analysis with python, this would be a good way to extend my knowledge on the topic.
- Ethics of Big Data (Kord Davis and Doug Patterson): this is a topic that is becoming more important everyday.
- Too Big to Ignore: The Business Case for Big Data (Phil Simon): the book shows how different businesses are using big data.
- Factfulness (Hans Rosling): this is one of the first book published on data and still a reference.
- Mothers of Data Science (Kate Strachnyi & Kristen Kehrer ): the authors interviewed mothers working in data science about their experiences.
- I am probably forgetting lots of interesting books. If you think about a good book on the topic, please write about it in the comments section.